Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Busy Lives

Sorry about this double post. But I had to write this. I don't blog-surf that much, but today I followed a thread and ended up on someone's blog and this is what I learned.

1. She is a "housewife with a child"
2. She is very, very busy
3. She can't post a lot because she is very very busy
4. She is too busy to post because she is packing for a weekend trip!!!???
5. Did I mention she is very busy?
6. Diwali is on Friday, apparently. This is not going to help how busy she is.

Here I thought I had a moderately busy life. But I get to post, sometimes more than once a day. I attend meetings, travel a little bit even for weekend trips, and even socialize.

Apparently not. By the way, this is one of my triggers: people who say they are busy just set me off. You try working non-stop without much sleep in two continents and then tell me you are busy. I guess I am never that busy.

I totally dig lazy. Or "whatever." "Had better things to do." "Have a life."

But busy? OK.

Who wants to do the math? How many times did I say "busy" in this post?:-)

Shoot me next time I wander into a busy blogger's blog.