Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Housekeeping

Fall Colors, My backyard in Boston


I had to enable comments moderation and word verification on the blog following an increase in spam. I apologize. I promise it is not meant as censorship. I am also thinking about seperating my poems and more fictional pieces into a seperate blog.

Last night went to OM lounge in Harvard square. Had a chance to meet a certain expert in South Asian studies from Oxford who is now teaching at Harvard. On his 4th whiskey. OM is great, it is vaguely influenced by Indian and Nepalese decor but the food is nouvelle cuisine. Drank a fairly young Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand‘s Cloudy Bay . Very nice, with a pleasant citrus bouquet. If you are looking for a perfect wine to go with your greens, sushi or asian foods, I will absolutely recommend this without reservation.

Still sick. And on long, interminable conference calls where I can only catch the other word.