Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Random Musings Before the Flight

getting ready to go the airport. Beck to the other town. Must keep airlines in biznes by constantly feeding the pipeline.

Meanwhile, if you want to feel great about being great, learn these phrases by heart and use them in conversations. Randomly, without any sense of irony or wit!

So good to see you, mw-a mw-a.
Mahvelllous!
No hardfeelings.
You can't hurt me, I got there first.
I have not felt anything since 1926, but I look maahvellous, don't I?
Not tortured today. Like my Fendi?
That was so yesterday!
Ah! this martini's to die for but would it kill you to add another olive, for crying out loud!
This is nothing, my hairdresser Andre makes a killer mojito.
We need more jalapeƱos in this kicker, it ain't kickin' yet.
Have you really seen what he was wearing, I mean, howcanhe?
My psychotherapist is really big these days!
I get all my therapy from my feng shui consultant!
Don't forget your colonic irrigation, honey.
I know this fantastic guy on the 43rd street, just use the side door, he is so hip, there is no main door or signs.
Are those REAL? Don't tell me they are not!
Don't you just love my palstic surgeon?
Read anything?
Noooo time sweetheart, just glancing the back covers these days.
Lets do lunch dahling.
Call me, I will text you!
Let's party together sometime.
It was only a quick fuck, got dressed before I came.
I would fuck you if I weren't in love with you.
There isn't enough therapy in the world to fix that.
I definitely would shag you but you make a big deal out of it.
No, it was just sex.
Ease it out baby, ease it.
Pubes, did you say pubes?
What a lovely parchement!
Sex is so 90s, I just do kundalini yoga!
Would love to chat but gotta go.
Ciao ciao.
See you next in Rio!

Capiche?

By the way, because people are wondering, it is FICTION!

Now bee-have while I am gone. Don't touch anything. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.