Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mid-morning


I took a cab to the airport yesterday to the airport. ever since the big dig collapsed and killed that poor woman, Handsome Mitt has made it miserable for people to get to the airport. I am sure, Handsome Mitt has no problems himself. So, driving to the airport is not a hassle anyone wants to take. Gawd, I hate that town. Hey Mike, if you are reading this, I hope you remember how I told you thant this damn thing will collapse on someone's head one day. How do you solve traffic congesion by reducing the number of lanes and the speed limit is anyone's guess.

The flight was so uneventful, I dont remember a thing. Was it this week or last that I moved my seats so an older couple can sit together? I can't even bloody remember.

I was the last person to enter the flight. Absolutely the last. So late that the entire plane was probably waiting for me cursing under their collective breath. No fault of mine though, my flight was late. I sat next to a Frenchman who was very nice and quite helpful (even though what help one needs on board a 40 minute flight is debatable).

Anyway the views were spectacular this morning.

And time to forget aesthetics, I am in the office already. How is that for working with no sleep?